Want to have an exciting summer learning how to manage the creative process for businesses? We are searching for a Project Management Intern at Actual Size that will get to work with some of the most forward thinking communicators.
As a Project Manager Intern you will be responsible assisting the Project Management staff in coordinating all aspects of Actual Size creative. You will be responsible for helping to support your Project Manager in day to day tasks and to work collaboratively with the company’s design and development team. You will assist in writing project goals and work plans for each project, coordinating/tracking assets for each project and helping with scheduling and communication during the project implementation process.
Day to Day
- Assist the Project Manager in prioritizing conflicting needs; handling matters proactively, and following through on projects to successful completion
- Help manage internal processes through Asana, Google Drive, Basecamp and other project management tools
- Provide clients, team, and the Project Manager with status updates daily on project progress and goals
- Create and update project plans, work flows and final project summary documentation
- Collaborate with team members to provide creative solutions to optimize internal and external processes and tools that will enable the best creative delivery
- Currently in pursuit of minimum of Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Delegate development tasks with available resources and/or source additional resources to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to effectively communicate with designers, web developers internally at Actual Size
- Must be organized, work gracefully under pressure and switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of Google Suite
- Understanding of social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- WordPress experience
- Asana, Google Drive, and Basecamp experience
- PMI Certification