Senior Level Back End Developer
Actual Size is looking for a full-time in-house PHP/Laravel Developer to join our team. The candidate needs to be detail-oriented, driven, with the ability to work with a team and perform at a high level. We are looking for a thinker as much as a developer, someone that will determine technical solutions alongside the creative team for client projects.
- Lead meetings with clients; answer questions, provide input
- Establish schedules, estimate effort and write a plan to meet project needs
- Lead internal meetings collaborating with other developers, designers, writers, etc
- Work together with team members to develop functionality plans
- Delegate development tasks with available resources and/or source additional resources to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Prioritizing conflicting needs; handling matters proactively, and following through on projects to successful completion
- 3-5 (minimum) Years of Experience in the following:
- Laravel or similar MVC experience
- Version Control
- Strong understanding of full lifecycle PHP development including coding, testing, and deployment
- Must be organized, work gracefully under pressure and switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Mobile App Development Experience
- AWS Knowledge
- Version Control System including GIT
- WordPress Development Experience
- Front-End Development Experience
Must be organized, work gracefully under pressure and switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
Please pass along any relevant links, work samples and resume at actualsize.com/jobs.