Actual Size is currently in search of a Junior Designer. Send us your resume and let’s get the conversation started.
Check out the description below.
We’re looking for an energetic and passionate Junior Graphic Designer to help create work that communicates the stories of our clients. The candidate needs to be motivated to push themselves and everyone around them to perform at a high level.
- Deliver thoughtful and inspiring results, in a limited amount of time, on tasks large and small based on a given brief.
- Work with Senior Graphic Designer and Art Director to develop concepts and implement design strategies
- Work and collaborate across multiple teams: mix of graphic design for print & digital including: print brochures, advertisements, collateral, web design, emails and packaging
- Assist with additional day-to-day requests including: image preparation, color correction, photography and presentation mock-ups
- Be a quick thinker, and an even faster doer
- Demonstrate expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, principally Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Portfolio showing innovative design, strong aesthetic sensibility in typography and visuals
- Must be independent, and able to see a creative project from idea conceptualization through to final execution
- Must be aware of production techniques and should be able to coordinate with vendors
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, written and verbal. Must be aware of the latest market and media trends, new aesthetics, materials, graphic styles, typography, and most importantly, solving problems.
Minimum Education: BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
Experience necessary: 0–3 years, Salary based on experience
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We’re excited to announce the launch of Checkology’s new marketing website! Checkology is a virtual classroom platform that teaches students …
Here at Actual Size, we are proud to be part of the Steelers (design) team! Throughout each season, we partner …
Jamal Khashoggi, a prominent Saudi journalist and columnist for The Washington Post, was reported missing by his fiance on October 2, 2018. …