We’re looking for an inspired and passionate Junior Graphic Designer to help create designs that tell the stories of our clients. The candidate needs to be driven and motivated to push themselves and everyone around them to perform at a high level.
- Deliver thoughtful, inspiring and energetic results, in short amounts of time, on tasks large and small based on a given brief.
- Work with Senior Graphic Designer and Art Director to develop concepts and implement design strategies for quality solutions
- Work and collaborate across multiple teams: a mix of graphic design for print & digital including: print brochures, advertisements, collateral, web design, packaging, POP, e-blasts.
- Assist with additional day-to-day requests including: image resizing, color correcting, photography and presentation mock-ups
- Demonstrated expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, principally Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Portfolio showing innovative design solutions, strong aesthetic sensibility in typography and visuals.
- Be a quick thinker, and an even faster doer
- Must be independent, and able to see a creative project from idea conceptualization through to final execution
- Must be aware of production techniques and should be able to coordinate with vendors.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, written and verbal. Must be aware of the latest market and media trends, new aesthetics, materials, graphic styles, typography, and most importantly, solving problems.
Please pass along any relevant links or work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the past year, we were doing some self-reflection and recognized that our website was a great place to show …