Now Hiring Digital Project Manager
About the Role
The role reports to the Senior Producer and partners with the Creative Project Manager to plan, manage, and execute primarily .com and app-based customer experiences and supporting marketing collateral for our clients. The Project Manager advocates for the client, collaborating with internal account management, creative, and strategic resources to deliver on time, budget and to spec.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Ensure all projects are completed on time and support all requirements
- Work with the creative project manager and creative teams to establish and execute on the scope of work
- Clearly communicate budget and staffing needs to creative project manager to ensure timeline, delivery schedule, and project plans are met
- Manage and control project scope and processes directly with client
- In conjunction with account services and creative project manager, be responsible for overall health and margin of assigned project.
- Preemptively identify scheduling and budget problems, and work with Senior Producer to manage client deliverable and budget expectations.
- Act as primary point of contact and work directly with the client.
- Contribute to internal process improvement initiatives, especially those involving tools and knowledge management solutions
- Scope new projects.
- 3-5+ years applicable experience as a Project Manager in an agency setting managing digital, print, and traditional projects
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and develop detailed work plans and specifications
- Experience working directly with clients on creative experience delivery projects
- Comfort working with and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience working with design and development teams to communicate, design, build and maintain website and web apps with a focus on the end users (client and consumer)
Exceptional candidates will have…
- Proficiency with project management tools including, but not limited to Slack, Click Up, Notion, Basecamp, Milanote, Float, and Jira
- Familiarity with a range of development frameworks and CMS platforms and the ability to translate technical specifications from developers to clients (including, but not limited to React, Next.js, Sanity, PHP and WordPress)
- Professional experience in digital strategy and social media communications
We will do everything we can within reason to make sure that your interview takes place in an environment that fairly and accurately assesses your skills. If you need assistance or accommodation, please communicate this directly with the person scheduling your interview.
We work hard to maintain a safe and accessible in-office working environment at Actual Size that adheres to industry best practices, and as such are requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and have received any booster doses as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Senior Leadership maintains open communication with each member of their team regarding accommodating remote work needs, while ensuring clear communication to support our collaborative work flow.
A Note about Qualifications and Experience
It is an unfortunate but obvious fact that women and BIPOC people are under-represented in the digital landscape. It is also a fact that people from under-represented groups tend not to apply for jobs unless they meet or exceed 100% of the qualifications. For that reason, women, BIPOC people, and other people who are under-represented in tech are encouraged to submit an application even if they do not meet all of the qualifications and experience recommendations. We’re incredibly excited to hear from you.
Actual Size is a branding and digital design agency connecting with target audiences through print, interactive, content development, and video for over 20 years. We’re small by design and selective with our clients and hires.
Our home is in Pittsburgh, PA, working with local and national brands like the Pittsburgh Steelers the Ford Motor Company, the News Literacy Project, and the Voter Participation Center.
We provide competitive salaries, medical benefits, simple IRA and professional development opportunities. Our brand new office is dog-friendly, and situated on Baum Boulevard in East Liberty/Shadyside (close to many restaurants and free on-street parking).
You will be focusing on two major projects.
Get in touch about this position
"*" indicates required fields