Actual Size is looking for an Associate Digital Project Manager. Within this role you will work under the direction of the Senior Producer to manage cross-functional teams to ensure projects run on time, on budget, and as efficiently as possible.
Located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Manage projects to budget, scope, and timeline.
- Write and distribute meeting notes, and create daily or weekly project hotlists.
- Prioritize project tasks and manage independent deliverables to ensure projects are on-time and on-budget.
- Preemptively identify scheduling and budget problems, allowing Senior Producer and Account Manager to evaluate with client.
- Track projects and workloads and work with Senior Producer to make adjustments when necessary keeping all project schedules up to date and on budget.
- Manage project resource needs and allocations throughout the duration of the project lifecycle, acting as advocate and support for employees and freelancers working on projects, ensuring they have everything they need to complete their work.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proven experience working closely with creatives and developers to build, redesign, maintain and launch complex websites, produce product pages, and/or create digital e-commerce experiences for web or mobile.
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital delivery lifecycle.
- Highly detail-oriented, with an ability to multi-task, manage multiple simultaneous projects, and meet tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude & ability to keep calm in tough situations.
- Ability to find solutions in order to keep the team and project on track.
- Consistently brings new ideas and process improvements to the agency.
- 2-3 years of experience managing projects and coordinating the efforts of cross-functional teams; agency experience a plus.
- Experience working with and communicating project information to mid and senior level stakeholders/clients.
- Experience managing both digital and traditional projects.
- Proficiency with project management tools including, but not limited to Slack, Click Up, Basecamp, Notion, and Jira a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits