Computers are wonderful things when you can get what you want out of them. If you’re not familiar with the headline check out this clip.
We’re looking for a junior developer who has a good relationship with computers as well as people.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS- you understand the basics of each, and know how to expand on that knowledge as needed to implement code-based solutions to problems you’ve never encountered.
- Understanding of the principles of responsive design.
- Enthusiasm for web standards- understand and be able to discuss the importance of topics such as accessibility, performance, and semantic markup.
- Self-motivated, with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with WordPress (bonus points if you’ve worked with custom themes or written your own plugins).
- Experience working with Photoshop / Illustrator / Sketch.
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of PHP/MySQL.
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors like Sass & Less.
- Basic working knowledge of version control with Git.
- Experience prototyping with ZURB Foundation.
Experience necessary: 0-3 years, Salary based on experience and work samples